The visit to the underwater world in the company of Deep Blue Divers is an unprecedented experience with multiple aesthetic discoveries in every one of our activities.
Deep Blue Divers follows a course which through various activities makes every one of us realize the value of preserving the nature of the deep sea but also the respect for human life, two interrelated ideas!
COVID-19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES & PROTOCOL
SANITISING & PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
Deep Blue Divers PADI 5 Starr Dive Center due to the recent outbreak of the novel corona virus (Covid-19), trained by First Response Training International and complete the course for Airborne Pathogens.
Deep Blue Divers following the guidelines of DAN (Divers Alert Network), PADI (Professional Association Diving Instructor) and SCUBAPRO (Professional Equipment), decided to take extra measurements in order to guarantee the safety of our customers and workers. We advance a series of measures that we will adopt to be able offer our services with the maximum guarantees possible.
We would suggest all of the certified divers, as much as the spread of Covid-19 is active to bring their own mask, tube and regulator mouthpiece. For those that they will still like to use rental equipment, inform you that we sanitize all the equipment after each use. Since the outbreak we take additional precautions, such as using a higher concentration of specific disinfectant for COVID-19.
Deep Blue Divers trained by First Response Training international and complete the course for Airborne Pathogens.
Daily general disinfection of the premises, with several applications in areas of common use.
- We provide our customers with hand sanitizing gel, both on the premises and onboard the boat.
We provide you antiseptic wipes for disinfection of mask and mouth piece.
- We provide you antiseptic spray for disinfection any part of the equipment.
- The disinfection of the equipment is done, by submerging the equipment in 10 % bleach solution for 30 minutes, also we use a clearing product of SCUBAPRO for wetsuit and quaternary ammonium compound. Then the gear will be washed with fresh water. We still continue to use Dettol solution to disinfect of all the equipment.
- We operate with small groups of divers.
- Private services upon request are available.
- We do briefings for the Courses and Discover Scuba Diving Programs at the beach and onboard for the boat diving.
- All our staff will wear a mask.